Everyone is using the phone to communicate with others and to access internet and every time a new mobile is launched, it comes with a lot of additional features. The latest phone best phone in the market is iPhone 6 and iPhone6 plus. They have a lot of new features. However, a lot of users buying iPhone are facing a problem with the iCloud lock on their phone.
What is the iCloud?
For a lot of people using iCloud might be very difficult, a task someone might not want to handle. Just to help the ones not aware and unable to figure out what iCloud is all about, read on. It is nothing but a form of cloud storage and computing service that was created by its creator Apple. It has a lot of features that help you secure your phone with a lot of high-end security measures. This can help you keep your images, files, videos, and songs safe and free from the risk of being stolen. While this is why the lock was created, a lot of people want to get rid of it and yes there are ways that can help you get rid of it.
Some reasons that you might want to get rid of iCloud are:
Data Charges: Though it keeps a back-up of your data, data charges apply when you transfer data to and from iCloud. This is because even though the service is free, you’ll need an internet connection to make sure everything is safe.
Huge Files: In most cases, huge files don’t get transferred to the iCloud and even if they do, they will take a lot of time and money.
Security: Though this feature is made for security, it is definitely possible that the third party might make unauthorized use of data.
Compatibility Issue: iCloud is supported only by iOS, so you need to download iCloud software on every system where you want to access the data.
Get locked: It is definitely possible that you might forget your password and get locked in your own mobile. In such cases, you will need to make a visit to Apple store to open your iCloud lock by producing your documents. If you are the first owner, you will have the documents to produce. But in some cases, you lose your documents and thus there is no way to get rid of this.
Second-Hand Owners: There are a lot of genuine second-hand buyers who are not aware of the iCloud activation feature. They might order phones from various online websites only to know that the phone is locked.
- The camera of these phones is simply superb. They have 8 MP cameras which take beautiful images which can also be shared immediately. Iphone 6 plus comes optical image stabilization, autofocus, and many such properties. It is a delight to take pictures. It also possesses dual tone LED flash.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are technologically much advanced. They can efficiently store lots of data and the transfer speed is also very high.
- It is a great phone for people who love to listen to music. It can download 100s of songs and can play it at a really good speed.
- Since both the iPhones are pretty big in size, the keyboard is big too. Hence typing is easier. It is a bit easier in iPhone 6 plus as compared to iPhone 6.
- iPhone 6 plus is pretty thin and looks really stylish as compared to iPhone 6.
- The screen space is superb and one can easily read online material.
Hence it is recommended to bypass the iCloud activation lock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
So how is this possible?
There are several companies that can help you Bypass iCloud Lock iPhone if you know the email address of the original owner and also the IMEI number. It is a simple tool that can be downloaded and run on your personal computer. You will need to follow step by step instructions once you download the tool. There are several websites who claim they can help you bypass the iCloud activation. However, you should choose only the reliable services and choose the best one after reading reviews of people who have already used the service.